The Village Board approved the following actions at the February Village Board Meeting:
- Approved the rezoning of 48.81 acres of Ag land to Commercial land and 25.25 acres of Ag land to Light Industrial land, all of which is owned by Mathy Construction Company, for the planned improvement of new road and utility infrastructure in the North area of the Village adjacent to Hwy. 53 and Hwy. 35;
- Purchased a new Eterra Raptor Boom and Cutter for Park & Recreation;
- Purchased a new F250 truck and plow for Park & Recreation;
- Purchased a used F550 bucket truck for Public Works and Park & Recreation;
- Approved the 2023 Mathy Construction bid for 2023 Street Reconstruction in Cedar Meadows Addition; and
- Purchased a back-up Waste Water Treatment Lift Station Pump for emergency situations.