In Person – Utility payments can be made in person in the Clerk’s Office during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. The Village Hall is located at 421 S. Main St., Holmen. Note: The Village of Holmen does accept credit card payments in person. See credit card information and fees below.
Drop Box – For those who are unable to make payment during regular business hours, a drop box is located to the right of the front entrance of the Village Hall, 421 S. Main St., Holmen.
Mail – Checks should be made payable to the Village of Holmen and sent to P.O. Box 158, Holmen, WI 54636-0158.
Credit or Debit Card – You now have the option to use a third party, AllPaid to make payments to the Village of Holmen. AllPaid will charge you a convenience fee for this service as follows:
- Tax & Utility Payments via Web or Gov$wipe 2.65% (Minimum Fee $1.00)
- Administrative & Civil Payments via Web or Gov$wipe 3.00% (Minimum Fee $1.00)
- Additional fee for all payments via phone
- For use of operator assistance (add $2.50 to each fee)
- For use of Integrated Response Unit (add $1.50 to each fee)
You will need the Village of Holmen Pay Location Code in order to process your payment:
- Pay Location Code to pay Utility Bill is #5993.
- Pay Location Code to pay Property Taxes is #5990. (Taxes will only be accepted at the Village of Holmen from December 1st – January 31st. Payments made during the rest of the year need to be made to the La Crosse County Treasurer.)
- Pay Location Code to pay Clerk Fees such as Building Permits, Operator Licenses, Dog Tags or other Various Fees is #5992.
Please contact the Village office with any questions.