The Learn to Swim program provides instruction to help swimmers of all ages and abilities develop their swimming and water safety skills. Swimming lessons teach aquatic and safety skills in a logical progression. The objective is to teach people to swim and to be safe in, on, and around the water.
Six comprehensive course levels offered that teach participants how to swim skillfully and safely. The prerequisite for each level is successful demonstration of the skills taught in the preceding level. Beginners start at Level 1, which has no prerequisite.
- Levels 1-6 will accept 10 participants
- The minimum number of participants to hold the lessons will be 5. Lessons are subject to change due to lack of participants.
- A child may only be enrolled in a maximum of one class, after that class completes, they may enroll in the next appropriate level
- Lessons meet every weekday for two weeks. Times may vary depending upon level.
- There will be NO refunds after the session starts and there will be a $5.00 administrative charge for any refunds after registration but before the session starts.