High School Girls Summer Volleyball league available to fall 2023 freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. League plays on Monday evenings at the Onalaska Omni Center from 4:00pm-10:00pm.
Weekly standings will be listed as a link at the bottom of this page.
Three levels of play available:
- GOLD Division (Varsity players and teams) – Do not enter teams in this division, unless they will play varsity level in the fall.
- SILVER Division (Junior Varsity players and teams)
- BRONZE Division (9th Graders only)
Incoming (fall 2023) 8th graders or younger ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY on any team, no exceptions!
Players can only play on one team for the entire season. Teams cannot use players on more than one team.
Each team must have an adult coach/manager that is 18 or older. All league information/schedules will be sent to this person only. The team coach/manager is responsible for distributing schedules and league information to their players.
Bronze Division games will be scheduled at the later times (8pm & 9pm) to accommodate girls playing softball games.
Team Registration Only!
- Individuals give your registration forms to your team manager/coach, so they can put you on the official team roster.
Team Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Team Roster Form: All player information must be completely filled out on the official roster form, so information for all girls is on one page. Information from individual registration forms must be transferred to the official roster. Incomplete rosters will not be accepted.
- All fees must be paid for registration to be accepted
Season: Mondays, June 5th – July 31st, 2023 (no games on June 19th & July 3rd)
Game Played At: Onalaska Omni Center, 255 Riders Club Road, Onalaska WI
Fee: $25 per person
Other League Information:
- Each team will provide their own practice balls. Game balls will be provided.
- Each match will have one official.
- Will follow WIAA High School Rules.
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt – please indicate size on registration form. Players must wear the league t-shirt to each match.
- Participants will not be responsible for setting up equipment and taking it down.
- Medals will be awarded to the first place & second place team at all levels.
Return a COMPLETE team roster form and team fees to:
Holmen Park & Recreation
P.O. Box 158 (Mailing address)
421 S. Main St. (Location)
Holmen, WI 54636
Office: (608) 526-2152
Fax: (608) 526-4357
All players information filled out completely on the one page team roster form (name, address, phone, grade, shirt size).
Rosters turned in without all information for all players on the one page roster form – will not be accepted.